Anonymous asked: Do you have any good advice since youve been in college for awhile
1. Don’t be nice if it gets in the way of you being happy
2. Don’t judge people even if you think what they’re doing is wrong
3. If you give a mouse a cookie he’s going to want a glass of milk
4. Don’t let other peoples actions or feelings toward you dictate your life.
5. Don’t lie to protect peoples feelings.
6. Be okay with people not sharing your viewpoint holy shit.
7. Be friends with literally everyone.
8. Don’t worry about other peoples feelings over your own life they’ll be okay.
9. It’s okay to be vain for real though just love yourself lots and if it makes people uncomfortable eh so what
10. Play lots of music all the time. Life’s not so bad at 33 rpm.
When you listen to a song you used to listen to ages ago and you get that weird as fuck spine chilling feeling as you remember how your life was at that point in time
spelling bee moderator: contestant 142, your word is “fergalicious”
contestant: *looks around nervously* um… could i please have a definition?
moderator: *flips through dictionary* “fergalicious. definition: make them boys go loco.”
admit it: when you first joined tumblr your blog was an explosion of every possible blog style
My blog is still an explosion of every possible blog style
will you marry me = a marriage proposal
will, you, Mary, me = a foursome proposal
Will you, Mary me = Cavewoman Mary helps Will recover from his Amnesia
Will, you marry me. = Will’s time-traveling partner
And people keep trying to tell me that punctuation isn’t important